Sunday, 24 January 2016

MINI HAUL | STANSMITHS, TOPSHOP, URBAN DECAY GWEN STEFANI PALETTE

Hiya Everyone! So yesterday I went shopping...
I brought a few things and I am so pleased I brought them! To find out what I brought carry on reading...

The first thing I got are the one and only adidas Stan Smiths. They are such a classic shoe and go with everything. My friend has a pair of them and whenever she wears them they look so lovely!
There was only one thing left to do. Buy them.





I would style these shoes with an all black outfit to make the shoes stand out or I would pair them with a khaki bomber jacket to compliment the green on the Stan Smiths. If you want to buy these shoes make sure you know where your buying them from, as what I found out is that they are slightly different prices at different shops. I brought mine from Schuh, as that shop was the cheapest where I was shopping, £65. Also, make sure to try them on before buying! I am normally a 5.5 but, because of the width of my feet I got a size 6.
The shoes are very comfortable, go with anything and I highly recommend!
Adidas Stan Smiths- £65


I also brought this amazingly soft jumper from Topshop which was £26. I am a sucker for any jumper that is comfy and cute. Who doesn't want to look fashionable but still be comfy? I would style this with a pair of blue jeans, with some black boots, a sheer scarf and a tote bag to create a comfortable but stylish outfit. I am in love with this jumper and everything about it!
Topshop Jumper- £26






Finally, I brought the amazing Gwen Stefani palette from Urban Decay!! This. Is. Amazing.
The colours in this palette are so beautiful and vibrant. My favourite colour is Danger and Baby, which are both shimmers. The top 10 eyeshadows are very natural, everyday colours which you could wear day and night; and the bottom five colours are bright which personally, I would normally not wear but, I might give them a go as they are very wearable.The packaging is amazing!! I love the detail from the magic's in the makeup on the mirror to the monochrome packaging on the front. The palette is £40 (Debenhams) personally, I think its a good price for what it is worth because each eyeshadow is £14 each.
Also, I got given two testers. One of them is the eye primers (which I love) and the other one is the new Gwen Stefani lipsticks which she is releasing later this year. How amazing is the lipstick colour firebird?
Gwen Stefani palette- £40

Thank you guys for reading!
Hannah  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made by pipdig