Monday, 18 April 2016

SMOOTHIE BOWL | RECIPE

Hello Everyone!
Today I decided to make a smoothie bowl as I saw loads of these on Pinterest and they looked so yummy! I thought that they looked so amazing and that I had to try it out. I used strawberries and bananas to make the smoothie and topped it with muesli, banana, blueberries and raspberries. This is such a great breakfast/snack! 


How to Make a Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
12 strawberries 
1 cup of ice
1/2 cup of plain or fruit-flavoured yogurt (I used strawberry)
1/2 cup of milk
2 small bananas

Blend this all together and you have your smoothie ready! This amount of ingredients made enough for 3 people, make sure you get the right amount as you don't want it to liquidity or thick. 

I then topped it with muesli, banana, blueberries and raspberries. The raspberries tasted amazing in this smoothie bowl! You definitely need muesli in this smoothie bowl as it adds a crunch, if you do not like muesli an alternative is granola. 

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made by pipdig