Monday, 11 April 2016

SOUTHBANK, RIVER THAMES | LONDON


Hello!
I thought I would share with you some of the pictures that I took the other day when I went to Southbank in London. I chose a collection of my favourite pictures, I hope that you like them!

I have been to London many times before however, I have never been to Southbank. My mum always went on about how amazing it is and I always brushed it aside as I thought there were better places to go in London. As always, mums are always right. It was a very enjoyable experience and I was able to get some amazing pictures. I recommend going to Southbank if you ever have a free morning or afternoon in London. It is a really fun and alive place; I have to go there again!



First, we went to the Tate Modern. I was able to see some famous art pieces, like the Roy Litchtenstein pop art piece (picture above); it was funny as I studied his work in Art previously. I really enjoyed looking at the pieces and taking in the inspiration. I really recommend this gallery if you are into Art!



There was a book market! I didn't actually buy any books however, I thought it made a cool photo!

There are many street performers in Southbank and this lovely man let me take a photo of him playing his steel drum; he even let my friend have a go on the drum!! The street performers add a lot of character to the place and makes the whole experience fun and interesting. 

There is also a small skate park with some really cool street art. I love this photo!

There was even a man making huge bubbles, obviously, me and my friend had to try and go pop them! 

Thank you for reading!
Hannah x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made by pipdig