Saturday, 9 April 2016

WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY | 07/04

Hello!
I just want to make a disclaimer before we start this blogpost! ***I am not in anyway "bragging" or trying to show off. Some of you would like to see what I got -possibly so that you can get inspiration for what you can ask for or you just want to know what to buy as you feel like a shopping spree!- So, I hope you enjoy reading and if you do not appreciate posts like this then don't read it :) Have an amazing day!*** Phew! that's over and done with...

On Thursday (7th April), it was my birthday! I wanted to share with you a few things which I got. If any of you need gift inspiration, inspiration for what to ask for your birthday, ideas for shopping sprees or just interested to see what I got; then this is perfect for you!

VICTORIA'S SECRET: PINK BODY MISTS
 Just to save a soul it is currently 2 for £18 on the pink body sprays...I know! I always used the Victoria's Secret body sprays just not the pink ones (by the way, if you haven't tried the body sprays in Victoria's Secret...you must!!). These body mists smell too good to be true. Seriously! I got warm & cozy and Hot Crush, they both smell really girly and flirty. Out of the two, my favourite one has to be the warm & cozy one, I have been spraying it round my room just so everything of mine smells just like it!


NEW HOOLA PRODUCTS FROM BENEFIT
With my birthday money, I decided to splash the cash on the new Hoola products from Benefit. I love having a natural looking golden glow and I love hoola so it was a no-brainer for me! Also, not to mention the Benefit lady gave me a free sample of a moisturiser and a free make-up bag. I can't wait to try all these products out. 
*new blogpost idea* Ok, ok, ok. I will make a review/try-out post on the new Hoola products just for you!


REASON CAP FROM UO
My best friend actually got this for me and I love it! This hat is so cute from Urban Outfitters. This is gonna be amazing for the summer and will pull together my laid back/chill looks.

TOPSHOP BOOTIES!
HOW CUTE! I saw these booties about 2 months ago in Topshop and I fell in love. I even posted an Instagram of them in the shop! I love the detail on the heel, it is a twist on a classic black boot. These booties will be perfect for a posh dinner!


MORPHE 12NB NATURAL BEAUTY PALETTE 
My other best friend got this for me and I love it! I usually wear very natural colours when or even if I wear eyeshadow, all of these colours are perfect for me. This palette is amazing for creating a day or night look. The shadows feel very velvety and I cannot wait to try it out!


ADIDAS RUNNING SHORTS
Love love love these! I have been getting into working out recently so, I got these as a present! I actually think these would look really cute for a sporty look in the summer. I actually love these shorts!!

NIKE SPORTS BRA
As I said before, I have been getting into working out so, I received a really cute nike sports bra. This is like the sports bras you see on tumblr and your like that is too cute. It is such a simple sports bra but, it is so cute!!

Thank you so much for reading
Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made by pipdig