Wednesday, 23 November 2016

IPHONE 7 PLUS

  Yesterday I received my new phone, I got the iPhone 7 plus in Jet Black. To be completely honest, I thought that the plus wouldn't suit me as it is to big. Even though I thought it was going to be too big, I decided to go for the plus because of the camera. I was so excited to get home and start up my new phone after I heard it had arrived! I am so happy with the choice I made, I even found that the size of the phone suits me as I can fit it in my pocket and I can hold it with one hand. I have found that the camera is amazing and the battery life is great. I would highly recommend going for the plus if you are thinking about it.  So far, I have loved this phone and the quality of it and I can't wait to carry on using it! 
Hannah x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made by pipdig