Thursday, 29 December 2016

MAKE-UP BAGS | TRAVEL



Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! Now Christmas has come to an end, it means to look forward to New Years Eve and this year I am spending nye abroad. I thought I would show you what make-up bags I take and a sneak peak inside one of them. For my make-up bag I use one from nyx, honestly this is the best bag as you can fit so much products and brushes inside! For my skincare, I use a Victoria's Secret one (which I got for Christmas) and funny enough they both match. If you are interested in the nyx make-up bags you can click here and for the Victoria's Secret make-up bag you can click here. Thank you so much for reading!
Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. MAC face and body is such a nice foundation...photis so nice too!! Great products!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take that foundation everywhere!! thank you so much x

      Delete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig