Sunday, 1 January 2017

New Years EVE | NYE MAKE-UP/OUTFIT

Hello everyone, I hope you had an amazing NYE! I cannot believe that it is already 2017, I have a lot of New Years resolutions that I need to get through. This nye I spent it abroad with my family and we went out for a lovely meal. Anyways, I thought I would show you my outfit and my make-up which I did for nye. For my make-up I decided to use false eyelashes and a warm toned eye. For my eyelashes, I used house of lashes in the style 'Boudoir'. For my eyeshadow, I used my all time favourite palette which is the smash box full exposure- I use this all the time. 
Eyebrow products: Anastasia Beverly Hills/ Foundation: MAC/ Concealer: Urban Decay, Naked/ Powder: Laura Mercier, translucent loose powder/ Bronzer: Chanel, Tan de Soleil/ Highlighter: Becca, Champagne Pop
For my Outfit, I decided to go for smart-casual which was to be comfy as well. (as you can't see in the photos) I wore blue jeans with this outfit and a cute belt to tie the look together. I tucked in my top to create a 'bodysuit' look and kept my zip open half way. I wore my necklace which I wear everyday which has my name on it. Finally, I wore my winter jacket with it as it was -4 outside! 

My Outfit:
Top: Ginatricot
Jeans: Topshop 'leigh'
Necklace: Lovesilver.com

Currently, for New Years Day I have been relaxing and typing up this blogpost; later on I am going out for dinner. Whatever you got up to last night and today, I hope you enjoyed every second of it! Hannah x 

6 comments:

  1. Love your look and your blog! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Love the look and the necklace you got new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! means so much to me! :)

      Delete
  3. Your eyelashes are giving me LIFEEE! lol. Happy new year.

    www.simplyjaelicous.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyouuuu!!!! Happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig